29 June 2010

Things I Like



1.  Nuances

Because nuances are subtle and I am not.

2.  Starbucks

Because Tim Hortons coffee always ends up spilling: on my car dash, my pants and my the seat of my car.  Plus, I have never figured out the optimal (creamer:sugar): coffee ratio.

3.  Fishing

I mentioned that I loved fishing and was invited on a fishing trip.  I should have mentioned that I love the idea of fishing.  I've never really caught a fish in my whole life.

4.  Trips

I love getting ready for a trip just as much as I love going on trips.  I love running around getting things ready and daydreaming about what I think my trip will be like.  I don't have high expectations of the city of Flin Flon, so I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised.

5.  Babies

I love when parents dress their babies in Build a Bear Shorts.

Complete with tail hole.

What do you love?

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment