03 April 2011

Birthdays

For anyone who gets to know me well they will probably realize that my dorkiness and lameness is proportional to my mood and energy.  They also probably know that I like to celebrate birthdays with cakes and cards.


On Thursday (March 31st) I thought I'd celebrate the birthdays of two people.  I also wanted to eat cake and visit with my friends that evening.  


So even though Robert Bunsen (the chemist behind the Bunsen burner) has been dead for many many years, and my brother is in Mexico City right now, I thought I could still celebrate their birthdays.




Check out the accompanying video:




I don't know what I liked more about this video: that I yelled at my friend to SING, that they actually start to sing, that I "zoom" into my brothers name for visual interest, or that it ends with the one candle being blown out.  


I've decided to start the reminders for my birthday early this year:  June 1st is in less than 2 months!  


I'm debating whether I should send out special reminder cards again.


~b~



No comments:

Post a Comment