01 June 2011

Junio Uno



Today is my birthday.  Feel free to text or Facebook me well wishes.  Here are some random thoughts from this morning:
  • I never thought I'd shop for groceries and consider a "treat" to be a $2 avocado and $4 raspberries.
  • I now have more than two white hairs, I have been upgraded to "a few".  I still pull them out though.
  • I also have one white eyebrow hair.  What's up with that??!!  I've been refraining from pulling it so I can show my co-worker.  I'm weird.  I know.  But so is a white eyebrow hair.
  • I'm gonna try and get Bono to wish me a happy birthday to me tonight - wish me luck!!

The sun is shining, the birds are probably singing somewhere, I just got back from a massage and I'm headed out of the city.  Life couldn't get any better.


Happy Birthday to Me!


~b~

3 comments:

  1. Lovely and indeed HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous05 June, 2011

    Happy belated birthday to you! Hope the concert was amazing for you!!!
    Candra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous07 June, 2011

    Thanks Becky and Candra. The concert was awesome and I got to spend the day with some pretty great friends!
    The other Becky ;)

    ReplyDelete