08 November 2011

RANDOM!! A pictorial account of my recent wanderings and whereabouts as documented by my iPhone.


I'm pretty sure I promised a blog post days ago.  Here it is.

I had a last minute invite to see Keith and Renee, an opening act to bluessmyths at Lydias.  The music was so good that I ended up staying a lot later than I planned on.

bluessmyth at Lydia's


Sometimes when I'm at the bar at the end of the night, I wonder if the guys see me like this:



I suspect the the occurrence of good conversations will be inversely proportional to smartphone use.  




I planned a nice meal to eat with my son and then he stood me up!  I couldn't find anyone to come over at the last minute, but I made it anyway.  Eating alone sucks.

Quinoa Stuffed Red Peppers, Chicken with Butter and Chives and Garlic Bread.

I took this picture over a month ago.  I had a last minute supper invite and I'm glad I went.  I felt like it was the holidays with everyone crowded at the table.  We ate delicious food and even had dessert.  Good food is even better when it is shared.  

A variety of Ice Cream Toppings.  


~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment