09 October 2010

Fall Photo Shoot


I spent a couple hours last Saturday enjoying the beautiful weather and taking pictures of one cute girl.  She just started saying my name and it kills me how cute it sounds:  Beh-Key.  I love it!


Taking pictures of a small child is tough.  It was a constant battle to be more interesting than everything else.  

I lost out to a bottle cap here:


I quickly learnt that children need lots and lots of time to play so they can be happy and smiling.  I took a lot of successive shots and could have easily make a flip book that shows one happy face turn into an annoyed face.  

We were lucky to find a sandbox at Innovation Place Park:  the Zen Garden was filled with mounds of gravel and it was about this time that the shoes and socks came off:



I think I took about 500 hundred pictures that day.  There were a whole lot of eyes closed - grumpy - not  looking at the camera pictures.

But taking all those pictures is worth it when you get one like this:


Success!

It was such a beautiful day to hang out and take pictures.  And all it took to procure my services that day was a trip to Homesteads for a Carrot Cake Ice Cream.


~b~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome pictures Becky! They make me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aaron! It was such a beautiful day to spend outside.

    ReplyDelete