04 October 2010

Thank you!

I love helping out and was happy to help work on house reno's again the other weekend   My prowess at using a cat's claw is nothing short of amazing.  I also learnt how to hang siding and how to insulate a wall.

Here are some before and afterish pictures:


I


I also love going to concerts.  Especially the last minute, spur of the moment, going to Arcade Fire kinda of concert.


Arcade Fire was awesome.

I think the beer fueled exuberance of the guys in front of us brought out a bit of my enthusiasm and I definitely had a lot of fun.  During this past week I have been listening to Arcade Fire and it makes me happy because it reminds me of the awesome concert that I ended up going to.

So thank you Aaron and Karla for asking me to help work on you house.  I always love to help out.  And thank you thank you thank you for the Arcade Fire ticket and the great memory.  The concert was amazing.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment