06 May 2011

The Best Part of My Day(s)



I've been having a rough few weeks, so I decided this week to name one thing that was the best part of my day.  This is what it was this week:


Sunday
Taking my bike out for the first time this year.  Loved it.  


Monday
My shower.  I had a really emotionally draining day, but my shower at the end of the day seemed to wash everything away.  Plus, I was shiny and clean.  Actually just clean, not really shiny.  


Tuesday
Getting tickets to see the musical Wicked, with really great seats: 1st row, second balcony.  I'm definitely looking forward to a night out with a group of fun ladies.


Wednesday
Green Grass.  The first thing I noticed when I left the house in the morning was how green the grass looked after the storm.  It turned out to be a rough day for me, so I'm glad I picked this days "best part" so early in the day.


Thursday
Getting Kings of Leon tickets.  I'm so so excited to go to this concert.  I could go on.  But I won't.  Except maybe to say that I love Kings of Leon.  So so excited.  


Friday
It's Friday, what could be better than that?  Also, that my friend phoned me just before work to have a quick chat and wish me a Happy Friday.  We have been phoning each other to wish each other a happy friday for over 3 years now, I love it.


What was the best part of your day?


~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment