22 October 2009

Costco

I need some help.

I went to Costco this weekend merely to get out of the house. All I needed was laundry detergent and bounce sheets, which I quickly found.

This gave me lots of time to walk around and peruse the isles, at my leisure.

I found this:



Diced tomatoes, they were only $3.98, or some ridiculously low price like that.
Not only was the price ridiculous, but so is the sheer size of it.

And now I am left to ponder what I am going to do with a paint can-sized can of diced tomatoes.

Chili anyone?

~b~

3 comments:

  1. Donate it to someone in need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bianca Dornan29 October, 2009

    I buy that exact can and make my own pasta sauce. You will need a blender!! And you can save and sterilize empty store bought pasta sauce jars to store it in. So much cheaper, and tastier, and healthier. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade pasta sauce is soo much better, thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete