13 April 2010

Kijiji

Thing #1

The atrocious spelling:




I'm convinced that anyone using this resume writing sercice, I mean sercvice will indeed grab the attention of the busy recruiters and make you stand out.

I'm convinced that anyone using this resume writing sercice, I mean sercvice will indeed grab the attention of the busy recruiters and make you stand out.

Thing #2

When people post ridiculous creative ads like this one:





The ad is pretty long and if you read it to the end the guy throws in free MC Hammer pants.  Now that's incentive.  You can read the rest of the ad HERE.

~b~

2 comments:

  1. As I was reading the vehicle ad for the first time the other day, I thought he was joking about the Hammer pants...then I saw the picture of the Hammer pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. He wasn't joking, he really did have Hammer pants. And now for some awful reason I have the lyrics from 2 Legit 2 Quit running through my head. Make it stop!

    ReplyDelete