26 April 2010

TV

After I bought the iPhones and started paying for 2 cellphone bills with 2 data packages I decided to "do away" with cable.  I've been pretty happy with my decision, for the most part.

Now, "doing away" with cable, doesn't mean I don't watch TV, it just means I won't pay to watch TV.  This means that I will sometimes watch TV at my mothers house, so I can say that:  Yes, I did see Troy at the end of the EH, OH Canada Go Commercial.  I  will also watch shows from DVD's, like Lost, 30 Rock, and How I Met Your Mother.  Lately, I've been watching shows online: The Amazing Race, The Mentalist, and America's Next Top Model.

One of the ways I have simplified my life is to only buy black ankle socks.  In theory, this means no sorting and matching of socks required.  (In actuality, I still match my black socks based on thickness and the type of elasticy edge.)

I didn't really think that watching TV had any type of influence on my thinking, until this morning when I was getting ready for the day.  This morning I had thrown my clothes on my bed, ready for me to put on.  And when I got out of the shower, I looked at the socks I had randomly thrown on the bed, waiting for my selection.  And I thought:  4 black socks are lying before me, but only two can be put on . . .

You can watch the elimination ceremony of America's Next Top Model HERE.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment