27 July 2010

6 Randoms


1. Shingles



 I helped shingle a playhouse at the beginning of summer and discovered that I'm a mean, lean shingling queen.


2.  Victoria Awake

At the end of April I helped organize an artistic night featuring photography, video and music.



Victoria Awake played some tunes for us.

3.  Babies. 



 I think there's something in the water.  Babies are being born left and right.  I made a diaper cake for the last baby shower I went to. 


4.  Cookies

I wandered into the organic section in Superstore and found this:



Pomegranate Flavored Bran Wafers.  

5.  Fruit.

I signed up to bring food one Sunday morning.



I thought the fruit would offset the calories in the cinnamon buns I brought.


6.  Giddy Up



I was asked to photograph a cowboy themed staff party.  I discovered that I love wearing a cowboy hat and that it is very fun to watch adults play tug o' war.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment