19 July 2010

Fun at the Playground


One hot and sunny afternoon while they guys went fishing, us girls took our kids to the beach.   It was such a nice, fun family afternoon which was spent lying in the sun, playing in the water, and hanging out at the playground.  



I find it so hard to take pictures of children, they are constantly moving, and never seem to want to look up.  I was so happy to finally get a good picture of Macy.  This picture shows her face, is in focus, and she is smiling, rather than her usual look of determination and concentration which I mistook for a scowl for the longest time.  Albeit a cute scowl.




I also caught my son playing on the slides.  It is also hard to take pictures of teenagers.  They are constantly running away from you when they see your camera, they never want to pose, and smiling would just be too uncool.

My son  will kill me if he ever finds out I've posted this on my blog.

I think my days are numbered.

~b~


No comments:

Post a Comment