25 July 2010

Confession

I've been sick for over a week and all I want to say is that not having cable sucks.

CTV online, my MacBook Pro, and Mad Men helped me through the first part of the week as I languished in bed.

I had a brief respite from the confines of my house last Thursday to see Massey and the Fergusons play at Taste of Saskatchewan.

Watching these guys play was the cultural highlight of my week.

I have now been watching The Hills and Paris Hilton's My New BFF Season 1.

Please help me.

It can't get any worse than that.

I'd better get better soon.  

~b~

4 comments:

  1. you were there? thanks for saying hi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...but thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to say hi, but I couldn't get past all your groupies . . . congrats on your encore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the music, next time I'll text you when I make an appearance at one of your shows.

    ReplyDelete