24 September 2010

About Me

I just added an About Me page and decided to add some of my favorite random posts.

As I was selecting posts at random, I realized that sometime since now and last year I've lost my humor.  Or oddness.

Humor or oddness, I'm not sure which I had, or which I've lost, and I'm definitely not sure where "it" went exactly.

Nevertheless, here is my random selection of posts I included that show that I was once humorous (or odd) at one point in time:


Hairstyles of the Big and Brawny

I got a little carried away on my trip to Mount Rushmore and I took a gadzillion pictures of the buffalo there.  After uploading my pictures I began to notice an uncanny resemblance to Dave Navarro:

 

I also love that if you google "hairstyles with less volume" you will eventually find a link to this post.  Ha!


Blackened Chicken on Delicious Pizza Dough

After buying my Nikon d90 I found myself doing strange things like running outside with my blackened chicken to capture the last rays of the day.  I'm awful at remembering to put recipes up, but when I do I guarantee they will be good.





I added this to feature my handsome, but daft dog-child Max. He's much better at posing than my cameraphobe teenager.  




I May Be a Little Weird . . .

This post definitely highlights my weirdness and oddness, and I may have crossed the line in sharing too much, but if your curious check it out.





Find out my ideal BF and my ode to my special someone that I posted on FB on valentines day.




Confessions of a Beckarazzi

I'm not sure what got into me that day at the co-op, as I stalked little old ladies (LOD's) in the produce section, but you can read all about it.





Boys!

This has got to be one of the most embarressing things that has ever happened to me at church, or as a mother.  Read this post to partake in my embarrassement.

Check out my About Me page and have a great weekend!

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment