18 March 2009

Roll up the Rim

I'm pretty sure that I threw out a coffee cup last week that was a "winner". Every time I roll up that rim, I'm not surprised to see the standard "Please Play Again" on the grey background.  I thought all "losers" were grey, while the "winners" would be a cheerful color of yellow. Thinking back to last week,  I'm pretty sure I rolled back one rim and read: You did not win. Come on . . . really . . . what was i thinking???  When would they ever print: "You did not win".

I checked out the official roll up the rim website, where they had the "Fun Fact" that 88% of the major prizes last year were redeemed.  That means 12% weren't.  And with the amount of coffee I was consuming last year, I'm willing to bet that I was the 12%.  Incidentally, I beg to differ, that fact is anything but "fun".

Check out the website, there is  a RRRollup Warmup Game where you can match prizes. Hopefully I can stimulate some brain cells to grow if I play it enough times.

here's the link:  www.rolluptherimtowin.com
you can also enter to win free coffee for a year.




No comments:

Post a Comment