18 March 2010

One Sixty Baby!

It's been just over a year since I started my blog and this is my 160th post (woot, woot!).  In my first post I wrote:  I imagine this blog will be an amalgamation of my thoughts and ideas, presented in a random and sporadic sort of way.  I think I've been pretty much on par.

I thought I'd run out of things to write about a long time ago.  Good thing my brain works in strange and mysterious ways and I always seem to find something that I want to share.

After the maroon 3/4 length coat photos at the Co-op, I've tried to not take pictures of random strangers with my iPhone.

But after seeing this grandmother and granddaughter at the food court the other day, I just couldn't resist.



While I enjoyed seeing the retro hair style, what I really liked was how the grandmother and granddaughter had the same hairstyle.  I sat there wondering whether it was the similar glasses or the same hairstyle that made these two look so very similar.

Here's a closer look:


Do you think the grandmother took her grandmother to the mall to have a special day together?  Lunch at the food court, haircuts at the salon?  And what will her mother think when she returns home looking exactly like her grandmother?  

Update:

I saw this on the bus shortly after I posted this and couldn't agree more:



~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment