18 December 2009

ColorSplash



Even since I got my Iphone 3GS I have become more and more addicted.  I don't really even use it that often as a phone, it's the camera I love.  Oh, and the apps.  I love the apps.  And the internet.  I love the constant connection to the internet.

I just downloaded an app called ColorSplash.  The name is pretty much self explanatory:





This was first processed by applying the Lolo filter in the Camerbag app, followed by ColorSplash, and then a little touch up in iPhoto.  I'm not gonna lie, I'd never post a picture of myself without a whole lotta editing.








I have to say, I was so happy when my son obliged me and let me take this picture - right in the middle of the grocery store.  I made him put the basket on his back because I think it makes him look like a ninja turtle, and (I hope he doesn't read this), it makes him look so cute.

While I'm on the topic on my son, I'd just like to brag that he is the best to take to the grocery store.  Besides holding doors open for me, he also carries the basket around the store, and then the bags of groceries to the car.  And I just get to walk around, holding my purse and selecting items off the shelves for him to carry.  The best, I tell you.

~b~



No comments:

Post a Comment