31 December 2009

Human Beans


I have been wanting to take some pictures of faces for a while now.



And not just faces of the Canine variety, but real Human Bean faces.  (Yes, I know Bean is wrong, but its how I said it as a kid).

Unfortunately, the most likely human bean for me to take a picture of reacts like this anytime my Nikon is remotely pointed in his direction:




*sigh*

And all I wanted for Christmas was to see his eyes.

It didn't happen.  I think that my son is under all that hair.  I sometimes worry that if I pull back that hair I will see the face of some impostor who isn't my son at all.


. . . . . . .



I'm gonna call this human bean, Cousin Bean.


When Cousin Bean knows a picture is being taken of her, she poses like this:


Drat!  And I was trying to be sneaky with the taking of the pictures.

Thank goodness there was so many people because it was inevitable that I would get shot or two of people looking natural.



Well, actually 2 shots.  Just 2 shots of people looking natural.




One of the unfortunate side effects from practicing on the dog for so long is the annoying habit of making little kissy noises to get peoples attention.

I think it makes people smile though, so I'm okay with it.  I suppose.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment