13 April 2009

Dog Park Discovery


This is Max.  He's just found something at the dog park.  I think his tail looks like a question mark.  What has he found?


As he races towards me I see that he's found a ball left behind after the spring thaw.  A gross, dirty, broken tennis ball.  Who knows whose mouth it's been in before.  Yuck, I thought he was more refined, apparently he's not, just picking up any ol' ball he finds.








Max doesn't have anyone to play with him, but that doesn't stop him when he can pick up and throw the ball himself.




What's that he spys? Aha!  Why look!  It's a ball, imagine that!  I wonder how it got there?



There he goes- I wonder what he'll find next.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Max, Brady is coming down to play with you on Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete