21 April 2009

Saving the Earth One Memo at a Time


Tomorrow is Earth Day. and while I'd love to be a little more active in this environmental movement, instead I will be spewing out gaseous carbon emissions from my Subaru Forester as I drive to Calgary and back.  Sorry Earth-but the drive is necessary.

But I came up with an idea . . .




Instead of using Post-it Notes, I'll just use my hand.  I will be reducing the amount of Post-It notes that get pitched, and my hand is reusable, I just need soap and water.  No more digging around in my pocket trying to find my grocery list, it's all right here!  

I'm not sure why I felt it necessary to remind myself I needed to: 1) put gas in the car 2) vacuum out the car and 3) wash the car.  It's a mere 3 items, and I always do these things before leaving on a road trip.  Maybe this lack of memory is because I stopped drinking coffee and quite frankly, I find the thought a little troublesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment