24 May 2009

The End of A Weekend


I just got back from a weekend at Waskisiu with two girlfriends.  Last weekend it was Moose Jaw, the weekend before that it was Tisdale . . . I'm really liking this month of roadtrips!



Well, before we headed back to Saskatoon we went to Salacia Spa at the Elk Ridge Hotel.

Before we had our treatment, we were required to fill out a lengthy two page form.  It's filled with all sorts of questions like:  describe you skin: is it dry or oily?  Or: what is your daily skin care regime?  Or:  Would you like some Grey Poupon?    
Just kidding.

But really, I always have some difficulties filling out forms.  I tend to make them more complicated then they really are.  For example, when you are filling out a check list and you have a box, do you mark it with a check mark, or mark it with an X?  I really don't know.

When it came to describing my "goals" of my skin care from my facial I was stumped.   Really, what kind of goal or objective do you need for a facial?  Umm . . . to feel good and have clean skin?  I decided the write: luminescent.  I thought that the objective of luminescent is slightly subjective and if they were at all analytical like me, it would drive them nuts.  Plus, I was slightly curious on the outcome.




Here I am, luminescent skin and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment