01 May 2009

LMAO


Okay, I have a confession:

When I first started texting I had to learn a whole new language:  LOL, JK, BRB, TTYL

I get it: LOL means laughing out loud, BRB means be right back.

Maybe I selectively have some sort of dyslexia, but for some reason, in my mind I thought LMAO was lame-0.  I'd always send my friend some text that I thought was kinda funny, and she'd reply: Lmao. 

 In in my mind I would think: huh, I thought it was kinda funny, its not lame at all.  After several relies of Lmao, I started to send fewer and fewer texts.  

I think it took about a year of me thinking my texts were lame, before I finally checked out the Urban Dictionary and found out the real meaning. . . turns out I was kinda funny after all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous01 May, 2009

    I use Urban Dictionary. Its good 4 all your slang needs. Slangology rules!!!

    ReplyDelete