04 May 2009

A Year in Review

Since its the end of the year for university students, I thought I'd look back at things that have happened to me since I finished taking classes full-time last year.

Here are some experiences which I would have never guessed would happen to me this year:




I rode a horse on my birthday.  I also threw myself a birthday party (which I never do): we went bowling.  


I went on a road trip to Banff and Calgary with two friends from school and had a really good time.



I discovered that Chinese cooking can be more potent than pepper spray.  Quick- open the window -ACK!


I planned a suprise 30th birthday party for a good friend of mine.  It was so fun planning and sneaking around!  I also learnt I am a horrible liar.  (This is why I could never play poker).



I  went to a surprise 40th birthday party- complete with gag walker.  Those 40 year olds really know how to have a fun time!

I figured out, a little to late that what I really love doing is synthetic chemistry. 

I started a blog and have realized I love blogging: writing blogs, reading other peoples blogs and taking pictures, for my blog.

I have realized the importance of authenticity and being true to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous04 May, 2009

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete