09 June 2009

Good-bye Samsung, Hello iPhone 3GS


I have been wanting the iPhone for over a year now.  But I'm finally off my Sasktel contract and quite frankly I hate being stuck in a contract- I hate any type of forced commitment.



Then I read an article by a photographer named Koury Angelo who had an exhibition called Perspectives which was solely on photos taken from his iPhone.  Here are some of his photographs:




He's used an app called CameraBag to get that cool vintage look.




I checked out the Apple website and was estatic to find that they are finally releasing a new version of the iPhone! It's called the iPhone 3GS.  It has Voice Control and the camera can now shoot video!

I have been waiting and waiting for the new version - its getting release on June 19th, the countdown begins!  

Good-bye Samsung, Hello iPhone!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment