29 June 2009

Saskatchewan


It's been a long long week.  On top of packing and moving everything into storage every night after work, I also spent the last week at work wrapping things up so I could take 2 weeks of holidays.  

I spent the whole weekend moving and moving and cleaning and moving and cleaning some more.  I even managed to help out at a car wash on Sunday, between the cleaning and the moving, of course.

It wasn't until Midnight on Sunday that I found the time to start packing for my road trip.  And after 4 hours of sleep and 12 hours in my Subaru I have arrived at Fargo, ND.   My bed awaits,  I leave you with this:

Saskatchewan . . . 


So flat you can see your dog run away from you for days.




Except maybe my dog, who would be running towards me.  




That look says it all:  Your leaving, and your NOT taking me with you, I know it.

I'm sorry for leaving you at home Max.  I know you'll forgive me.  You always do.  That's why I love you the way I do.

Becky

2 comments:

  1. Have a good trip Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm loving it.

    I hope all is well in Saskatoon.

    ReplyDelete