03 January 2010

Fabulousness


It was pretty quiet around work last week so we drove downtown to check out the The Cupcake Conspiracy.  I've been a fan on Facebook for a while, but never had a chance to check them out.  I was constantly getting updates on the flavor of the week: Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow, Gingerbread and Maple, Red Velvet Revolution, they even had Tiramisu one week.  With all these delicious names, it was inevitable I would be stopping by.

I just want to say, without even tasting the cupcakes, they had me at the front door.  I.  Simply.  Love the store.  There are beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and gorgeous dark brown floors.  On opposite walls is a mural of the Victoria bridge with cute little cupcakes dotting the road, and a cute area with some chairs (in an amazing fabric), a side table and a whole bunch of mismatches picture frames on the wall.  Loved the decor and loved the red wall at the back of the store.

And I loved all the imaginative names:  The Prohibitionist, The Grass Knoll, and Pink Champagne, just to name a few:




Don't they look deLish?




We decided 6 would be a nice number of cupcakes to buy.  The box was wrapped with their very own ribbon and sealed with a sticker.  So cute!  I just love packaging.

These cupcakes were absolutely fabulous.  If you are going to try anything new this year - stop by and try a cupcake from the Cupcake Conspiracy.

Wishing you the very best in 2010.  May you be surrounded by fabulous people and experiences.

With much love,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment