25 January 2010

My Favorite Day


Sunday has got to be my favorite day of the week.  It's my friends and family day, and it's all about hanging out.

After after plowing through the streets of Saskatoon in my Subaru, (which I have to admit, was pretty fun), I spent part of the afternoon in the passenger seat of a monstrous SUV.

Here are some pictures I took of snowy Saskatoon:


Some good Samaritans blocking the road.



Poor lonely abandoned car on Circle.




I've always wanted to have my own little John Deer with snow plow or snow blower attachment.  And maybe my own driveway to go with it.



A bobcat might be fun too.  I'd need a pretty big driveway though.



Poor Stonebridge.  This road was a mess.







I ended up at a great concert.  I spent the whole night enjoying some great music, practicing my yeehaw and inserting my name into any song that would work:  Instead of Betty's Buns, it was Becky's Buns and I turned She's Gone Country into He's gone Becky.  It's my fantasy to have a song written about me.  But not a break up song.  Maybe something like My Rebecca (like My Maria- Brooks and Dunn) or any song from Kings of Leon would be pretty cool.  My other fantasy is to play the steel guitar.

~b~

1 comment:

  1. You already have one . . . Kent used to sing it to you during lab! LOL

    P.S. Not gonna lie I am enjoying the sun over the snow . . . even if it means I have a sunburn.

    ReplyDelete