17 January 2010

Random Sevens



One of the blogs I follow, called This is Reverb has posted a list of 7 random things.

Here are my random sevens:

Uno

Guatemala Antigua coffee from Starbucks.  It's described as having medium flavor with tastes of subtle cocoa and soft spice.  I bought it as an ode to a friend who just moved to Guatemala City.  She went to Antigua last weekend and called it "the best coffee in the world".  You can check out her blog HERE.

Dos


I watched Laces play hockey again.  He scored 2 goals and their team is going to the provincials.  I've enjoyed watching his games as he grows and improves.  Hockey is definitely his game.

Tres

I spent the better part of the weekend at an event called Envision.  It was put on by my church and was a time of reflecting, praying, preparing, and planning.  I came away with a renewed sense of the importance of intentionality.  I had set out 6 months goals last year and the deadline is approaching.  The process we went through at Envision will definitely help me when I set out to make new goals.


Cuatro



I couldn't let the beautiful weekend slip away before enjoying a little bit of Saskatoon.

Cinco


I think Max might be part frog.  What is going on with that tongue?


Seis

Looking at this picture makes me feel happy.


Siete

I thought I'd learn Spanish this year.  I'll start by counting to seven.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment