03 July 2009

Oh Canada!


After living, I mean driving in the car for 12 hours, a brief interlude along the interstate in Fargo, followed by another day in the car, this time for 14 hours, I arrived and set up my "home".  I'm living in a field near Bushnell, Illinois for the 5 days that the Cornerstone Festival is on.



The first whole day we were here happened to be Canada Day.  I spent my Canada Day anonymously amongst the Americans all the while kicking myself for not bringing a Canada flag with me.  

Cornerstone is a music festival. There is some great music, and crazy things.




This guy is playing a washing machine.  Yes, you hear me, a washing machine, NOT a washboard.  And it didn't sound too bad either.




One of the concerts that night made the whole drive worth while.  This is Family Force 5 and I have to say they put on a great show.



~becky~

No comments:

Post a Comment