12 September 2009

All Bran and Max = Bad Combination


I bought some Kellogg All Bran Buds to put in my breakfast at work in the mornings. They are small and crunchy and look like fish food. But the best part is, one serving has 1 gram of fat and 11 grams of fiber.


Yes. 11 grams of fiber. One serving of these babies is 44% of your daily fiber intake.

This is Max:


Isn't he cute?

I came home the other day to find 4 whole packets of All Bran Buds ripped up and laying on the living room floor.

I was forced to drag him around with me all day, waiting for the inevitable to come out. By the evening he convinced me that he was starving and I obligingly gave in. It was that look I tell ya, I can't say no when he looks so darn cute.

I spent the rest of my evening with a very unhappy dog lying by my feet quietly whining in pain and giving off random toots. When he wasn't tooting or whining he was giving off little whistling noises through his nose with every breath he took. Every once and a while he would give off a long forlorn moan of agony.

It was late. I wanted to go to bed. Faced with the options of having a moaning dog in my bedroom, or waking up to a unsightly disaster in the morning. I kicked the poor dog outside. But alas, his poor moaning could still he heard from inside the house. Between the farting at church and the tooting in the kitchen, I don't know how much more I can take.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment