27 September 2009

Autumn Has Arrived


It's been so beautiful the past little while in Saskatoon, that it feels like the summer we never had. I've enjoyed sitting outside at work and letting that hot hot sun make my skin so nice and warm and lovely.

I've been so caught up with life lately that I haven't notice things around me changing, until suddenly, it was officially Fall. I know its true - I heard it on the radio.

My schedule is gradually getting full and I'm settling down into a routine. And so, I thought I'd better take off for the day, enjoy the weather, and find some focus and direction before I get too settled in my routine.

Here's one of the gazillion pictures I took on Saturday:




As I was driving towards Moose Jaw, the morning sun was beginning to rise, casting colors of pastel pinks and blues and ethereal whites across the sky. And so in the spirit of spontinaity I thought I'd stop at Nicolle Flats on Buffalo Pound Lake.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment