01 September 2009

Monday Night Mayhem


Monday Night Mayhem is our family cooking night. Its a time to try out a new recipe and probably the only complete meal I ever make during the week. Last night we made Jambalaya and Corn Bread. Jambalaya is a Louisiana Creole dish, it's nice and hot. My son loved the spicyness and my tastebuds were doing the happy dance in my mouth.



He also loved the cornbread, I caught him vacuuming off the plate with his lips. I guess he was doing the Hoover.



It was a typical Monday night, I enjoyed the company in the kitchen and we both enjoyed the meal. We have previously made Cheese-stuffed Pasta Shells, Cold Smoked Pork Chops with Oven Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus and various Indian and Mexican dishes. I'm starting to run out of ideas.

Any suggestions?

~b~


No comments:

Post a Comment