02 November 2009

I May Be a Little Weird . . .


but I've always been slightly jealous of a man's facial hair. Dont' get me wrong, I definitely do not want facial hair of my own, what so ever. It's just that there are so many different styles, so many options, so many ways to express yourself.




Handlebars:


Pai Mei from Kill Bill is sporting some pretty fancy eyebrows:



One year at University it seemed everybody was growing beards. We would sit in class and wonder whether the prof would start to have birds start to fly out of his beard.

His grad student had a beard that had its very own shadow and was working towards getting its own postal code:


(Identity has been hidden to protect the innocent)


I'm sure if they would have kept up with it, they would have ended up like Hagrid:


~b~


3 comments:

  1. its getting cold out again.
    time to let the facial hair grow.
    sweet beard on that grad student though.
    jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking to someone with a beard like that is like talking to someone with a lazy eye - you never know where you should be looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, you're funny!!

    ReplyDelete