17 July 2009

Hairstyles of the Big and Brawny


Buffalo.

I learnt a thing or two about Buffalo that they don't teach you at school.

Mainly that those boys really like their hair.

While there were some more traditional hairstyles in the group, there were lots of individuals who stuck out.



The Buzz Cut



This edgy Buffalo was inspired by the rockin roll look of Dave Navarro, he even got his ear tagged, much to the dismay of his traditional and conservative parents.



The Conservative Parents.






His younger brother showed me where he wants to get his ear tagged, I guess its the thing to do if you are a young buffalo, living in the wild range of Custer National Park.




The Goatee.



You talkin to me??





The Mohawk.



The big shy guy in the back is sporting a pretty nice Afro, if you ask me.





The hairstylists are very popular and its hard to get an appointment.

In fact, some have even resorted to trying to budge in line and need to be put in their place, back at the end of the line.





I even managed to capture a picture of the elusive hairstylists, they are in hot demand around these parts.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment