14 February 2010

VD

It seems like a lot of my friends on Facebook are changing their profile picture to include their significant other.  I thought it would be fun to do the same.  I debated on who include as my significant other.  I did meet a really great guy at Old Navy a little while ago:






He was so nice and kind.  He was quiet and a good listener.  And the best part about him was that he liked to hold hands.  But it never worked out, he was a little too quiet for me.

Here is me and my significant other.  We've been together for a very long time and our relationship has steadily grown stronger. A while ago I discover that a little Half and Half and Sugar in the Raw has taken our relationship to a new level.  I now wake up each and every morning looking forward to spending the first minutes of each day with the love of my life.  



I could have also included my iPhone or my Macbook Pro as my significant other, but coffee eventually won out mainly because we have been together for so many years.

I also decided to join the group: Can this Onion Ring get more fans than Stephen Harper and the group: Can this Pickle get more fans than Nickelback.  I don't even like onion rings or pickles but I thought I should start voicing my opinion about things instead of always trying to be nice and amicable.  And Facebook is definitely the way to do it.

Happy Valentines Day and/or Singles Awareness Day.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment