27 August 2009

You Capture - Food


I found a blog that gives photo challenges every week and I tend to take a lot of photos of food, so this weeks Food Challenge is a perfect way to start.



I love to cook with my son and try out new recipes. Last night we attempted to make Mixed Vegetable Raita and Butter Chicken for the very first time.



By the time we were finished I was famished. I learnt that taking pictures while hungry is never a good idea. The hunger makes me do silly things like divide my food into quadrants on the plate.

And I think it's about time I brag:

After supper my son washed the dishes.

Have I mention he also does the laundry?

I'm soo spoiled!

You can find other food photos from this weeks challenge at: I Should Be Folding Laundry.

~b~

10 comments:

  1. Lucky you - yummy food AND a son who washes up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kid that washes dishes and does laundry?? I can't wait til mine are big enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that second picture looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All food looks better when someone else makes it! HA!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second picture looks so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food sounds delish, can you post a recipe?! And your son is heaven-sent. My children just make messes, not clean them, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm...that looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUm way to go to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O this one made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete