02 August 2009

Ready for Round 2


It's Sunday.  I got up at 4:30 to drop a friend off at the airport.  

After our farewells and an Extra Large Double Double I hit the kitchen and made Dutch Macaroni from the Kayotic Kitchen Blog.  It involved a lot of the vegetables I picked up from the Farmer's Market yesterday: tomatoes, red peppers, green peppers, onions, and carrots.  

And then I figured it's going to be a long time before I'll have time to nap, so I jumped back into the car and headed to Starbucks for a little caffeine to help with Round 2.




Round 2 entails church, lunch, and meeting with my new landlord to go through my walkthrough (finally!).  And if the caffeine holds out I may even move a box or two.

On the other hand, I may just play with my camera and figure out this white balance thing, and listen to the 12 minute video which I apparently took at the airport.  It's a fascinating video involving the inside of my jacket pocket.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment