27 August 2009

Life Changing


A while ago I submitted my first recipe onto Tasty Kitchen. I spent one weekend making pizza so I could take a photo for its debut, but it was so tasty that it was quickly devoured before said photos could be taken. The next time I made the recipe I topped with Blackened Chicken, tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, sweet onion, and Feta Cheese. Yum! This time photos were taken and I quickly submitted my recipe online.

Over the next little while I would get so excited when my recipe was rated, 5 oven mitts out of 5! I would squeak to my coworkers, who would only roll their eyes at me. I loved reading the reviews: mostly stuff like: I made this on the weekend and it was great. And then I read my Tasty Kitchen friend Andrea's blog. This particular post was looking back on summer and the many things that were accomplished. And No. 10 on her list was: Learned to make pizza dough (life changing). Eeee! Can you believe that? Life changing. Yep. That's what she wrote. If you want to try out this recipe, you can find it on the Tasty Kitchen website, I hear its life changing!

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment