06 August 2009

Lunchtime Lunacy


Today at lunchtime I wandered over to Innovation Place to check out Folkfest in the Bowl.

This year it the Scottish and Chinese Pavilion was featured. Rather than eat a sensible lunch which involved some sort of chicken on a stick and salad I decided on a less sensible, but themed lunch:


Sausage Roll, Egg Rolls, and a Coconut Bun.

The theme you ask? Each food item is in the shape of a cylinder, or a roll if you prefer. This makes it the perfect finger food and really helped later on when I dropped both my knife, and then my fork, and then another knife which had graciously been lent to me.

Not only did I eat a Scottish/Chinese Cylindrical Themed lunch, I also enjoyed some traditional dance.


I decided to take photos merely to capture the photographer hiding beside the tree. (Click on the photo to make it bigger) Different photographer, different tree. Is there something I should know? Do all great photographers utilize the trunk of a tree to maintain stealth and capture that perfect shot?


I'm hoping to get featured in the Innovation Place bulletin again. I hope that I can get a second photo of me taking another photo of the other photographer. Hence, the inclusion of this second picture. Its a rather boring picture of the backside of the dancers, but see? Do you see the photographer in the crowd? Her cameras pointed right at me!

And on a related note, check this link out: YIPEE!

YIPEE! is a social networking group for members of Innovation Place. I used to go back in the day long before my fun filled evenings when it was just me and my chemistry homework. Anyway, each person in the photo is a link to another webpage. And my friends and coworkers are the lucky ones who get to be the Past Events link, the Another Item link and the Links link.

~b~

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Its "that other photographer" Thanks for the chuckle to start my day. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my post!

    ReplyDelete