16 November 2009

iPhone Photos


Lens is the NY Times photojournalism blog and it's one of the sites I go to and look at photographs. A while ago they posted reader's photos taken only with a camera phone.

I thought I'd spend the weekend using my iPhone to take pictures. The pictures I have posted have all been taken with my iPhone 3G S and have been processed with Camera Bag. Camera Bag is probably my favorite app.

Here are my photos:



(filtered with Helga: washed out highlights and old-school vinetting)

I took this picture on Friday, coming back to work from lunch. I think I'll call it "The Wedding Party".



(Nothing, I just liked the texture)



I have no idea what filter I used. I didn't even take the picture. I just wanted to show you my new boyfriend. I met him at Old Navy in the Men's section. He's just what I've been looking for: he's nice and quiet, and he listens to me.


(Colorcross- hazy, chemical color swapping straight from the darkroom)

I took this picture when I went to warm up my car Saturday morning. It was inspired by a picture I saw on the Lens blog.

(Lolo-vibrant and colorful)

This in Nemo. I actually took this picture last weekend. But he's so cute, I had to include him. Plus, he looks fantastic with the Lolo filter applied.


(Cinema-dramatic moody coloring with a widescreen aspect ratio . . . because cheese looks so much better on the big screen)

Taken at Bulk Cheese. Because . . . well . . . I like cheese.


(Fisheye- to highlight the mostrosity growing in the vegetable isle)

The other day I cut open a green pepper and found a mini green pepper actually growing inside. I was disturbed. And then, I found this at Sobey's on Saturday. I was disgusted. It's like Alien, except instead of an Alien popping out of the chest of a human, it's a green pepper popping out of the top of a green pepper.



(Colorcross, again. Because Colorcross is cool. Breaking your Mac - not so much.)

This is a sad story involving a boy and a laptop and a dog named Max. The laptop lost. I'm glad it wasn't mine. The end.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment