25 November 2009

One Month


The one month countdown begins and tomorrow marks the day that we (and when I write we, I mean me) decided at work that it would be okay to start playing Christmas music. I know, it feels a little early with the warm weather and lack of snow. But, I've already marked the day on the calendar, complete with artistic touches of a christmas tree that's decked out with lights and presents. I've even embellished the whole scene with a huge musical note to denote the "playing of the Christmas music".

So we're kicking off the holiday spirit tomorrow with albums like: Bare Naked for the Holidays (Bare Naked Ladies), Christmas Songs (Diana Krall), The Family Force 5 Christmas Pageant, and of course the classic: Christmas with Boney M.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment