19 February 2010

4 Things


1- Meh

This has got to be one of my favorite responses.  It's so ambiguous and ambivalent and it really means nothing at all.  


 2- Clean


My coworkers have bought the book Clean.  It's basically a 21 day detox program for you body and entails shakes for breakfast, soups for suppers and a meal at lunch.  No red meat, no carbs, no sugars, no caffeine.  If they can last the week, I just may try it out but for now all their talking has made me eat more vegetables, cut down on caffeine, and start drinking tea, and that is good enough for me.


3- I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.  

This is one of my favorite lines from Pirates of the Carribean.  I've always wanted to say that to someone. 



4- This weekend


I'm headed out of the city this weekend and I'm looking forward to getting away.  I was hoping to buy The Immortal Life of Henreitta Lacks (Rebecca Skloot).  The book is about history, racism, medical ethics, and scientific research and commercialization.  I couldn't find any in bookstores so I guess I'll have to wait.  Meh.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment