12 February 2010

Fantastic Friday

I took the day off today, and while I hate taking days off and not going anywhere, I'm glad I did today.  This friday was fantastic.

I met a friend at Souleio for breakfast, I had some sort of egg in an english muffin, she had a panini with organic peanut butter, pecans and raisons, it was delicious.

I then headed back home, quickly started Ryan's Absolutely Fantastic and Amazing Pizza Dough (that's really not the name, but it should be).  And then it was off to pick up the Fabulous Princy Paulose.  Somehow we ended up at Calories for coffee, soup, and dessert.

But my favorite part of the day was the reuniting of the three loudest laughs on the Spinks 2nd Floor.


And now it's time to eat some pizza and watch the 3rd Season of Lost.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment