23 February 2010

Thank You

One of the things I've realized is how blessed I am to have so many different people in my life.  Over the past month I've had a lot of conversations that have centered around my ideas, my plans and my hopes for the future.  In my conversations I have found out that I have more in common with a lot of people than I ever thought I did.  I have found that talking to people who may not share the same values, perspectives or be in the same place in life as me still gave me great insight into my ideas, plans, and endeavors.  I just wanted to say that I value and appreciate all the ideas, advice, and different perspectives which have been given to me.  I feel so blessed by the many people who have given me encouragement, support and have cheered me on in everything that I have decided to undertake.  So, if I have had a conversation with you in the past month or so, this thank you is to you.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment