13 February 2010

Amazing Appetizer

I'm not sure why I have to alliterate food names and descriptions, but that's not what this post is about.

I just wanted to share with you a really great appetizer.  I guarantee you that it will be quickly snapped up and eaten at any party you bring it to.

The picture isn't the greatest, it was taken at the end of a really long night, and I realized there was only 3 left:


The original recipe name is called Super (Appetizer) Bowls and can be found on the Tasty Kitchen Blog.  Besides being quite delicious, they are really easy to make, but look fancy.

All you do is cook ground turkey (I used pork) with minced garlic, ginger, green onion, and soy sauce.  And then add them to the wonton wrappers which have been baked into the fancy shape.  And finally add a dollop of wasabi mayo.

Yum!

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment