01 February 2010

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match . . .


This weekend I introduced two people who have very similar personality's.  It was like introducing the male version of a person to the female version.

The male version was my older brother.  The female version was a friend of mine:


I have to admit, I was kind of nervous when I mention this to my brother.  And I was definitely nervous about mixing two different areas of my life.  Crown Royal helped me get over this.

I ended up having a great night and I have to say, I was impressed with my brother.  Really impressed.  He met up with me and three friends who he had never met before.  He paid for drinks and paid for pool.  He was peppered with questions, he made jokes.  He laughed with us, and he laughed at us.  And at the end of the night he even drove everyone home.  What a gentleman.  I wish all guys would be generous, easy going, and considerate all the time and not just when they were trying to make a good impression.  

Regardless of whether my introduction goes anywhere or not, I'm looking forward to more fun filled nights with my girls.  



Fun nights involving: luggage demonstrations, pink crocs, stolen medical gloves, grape throwing into mouth contests, and falling on the ground, but not getting up.    

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment