26 July 2009

Anonymity


Since I'm back in my city I've realized that how freeing anonymity is.

For me this translates into my photography.  While on vacation I think its natural to play the tourist and snap happily away.  My son started to call me a shutterbug.  But for some reason, here in the city I have more reservations about taking pictures.  

But I love taking pictures and I want to get better so I've given myself an assignment.  And it involves this children's story, which I have always loved to read:




So if all goes well I'm getting up near to crack of dawn and will have something to share with you later this week.  On the other hand, I may:  A) sleep in,  B) get hit by a car, or C) chicken out, and then I will have nothing to share with you later this week. 

 Let's hope its not "B".

No comments:

Post a Comment