19 July 2009

Back in the City


I spent Saturday shopping at the Farmer's Market for some fresh produce for the upcoming weeks lunches.   The highlight was eating freshly picked peas, straight from the pod.  Yum!

After spending two weeks on the road I am looking forward to using a real kitchen and making my own food.  However, that didn't stop me from trying a few new things along the way.


Enzomada.  Some kind of Spanish sweet roll.  It makes an excellent breakfast.



Checking out Taste of Saskatchewan.

~b~

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing about our Enzomada. Nice to know that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really didn't know what to expect. It was fantastic. Looking at this picture makes me want another one . . . RIGHT NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sold enzomada at the farmers' market last Saturday. We might have a spot every Saturday starting in January so check us out then. Or call us at 979-0105 so you will know when we have some. We'll gladly save some for you.

    By the why, it it okay if I print this page and possibly show it to customers at our table at the farmers' market? I'm just so thrilled to have our enzomada on the net... Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure! Please include my web address with the print out.

    ReplyDelete