21 July 2009

Things I know about Maui and All Things Related


Today I'd thought I'd impart some of my useless knowledge with you.  Here goes:

Maui is an island.  The second largest in Hawaii, in fact.  Betcha didn't know that.  I didn't until I started writing this post, so I'm letting you know now.

The state fish of Hawaii is the:  humuhumunukunukuapua'a  Say that 5 times fast!  
humuhumunukunukuapua'a
humuhumunukunukuapua'a
humuhumunukunukuapua'a
oh, I quit.

Maui is a leading whale-watching center to watch the likes of our friends the humpback whale.

Maui is the birthplace of Sugar in the Raw (cane sugar) which seals the addiction to my daily dose of caffeine with a fine sweet kiss.

Maui is a cat.

Well, just a kitten still.  A small, cute, playful kitten.

~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment