24 July 2009

Tasty Kitchen


The great Queen of the Blog-o-sphere, The Pioneer Woman has just started a new website called Tasty Kitchen.  Tonight I submitted my first recipe called Delicious Pizza Dough.  I got the recipe from a coworker and its probably the only recipe that I will use yeast.

Why?

Because yeast is so picky and Diva-esque.  

You have to mix it up a bit and then leave it alone to relax for at least 15 minutes.  Then you have to give it a massage until it feels just right.  And then you cover it up and let it relax in a quiet place.  And if your lucky and do it just right, it will rise and allow you to bake it.  

Anyway, if your are interested in cooking, blogging, kneading, or good recipes check out the website: Tasty Kitchen. You can also rate my recipe.  5 mitts out of 5 please!

I hope to make this recipe this weekend and I will definitely post a photo when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment